IP Telephony (Unified Communication)
Communication Is And Always Has Been The Key To Successful Business.
At Qyadat, we are able to design, install and maintain solutions that assist communication between a business and their customers no matter the business or customers‛ choice of communications channel.
Considering updating a traditional PBX solution, adding additional functionality to your telephony solution or installing a communications solution to take advantage of the benefits of VoIP?
With the wide range of communications channels available to individuals (e-mail, telephony, video conferencing & web chat), Qyadat has both the expertise and experience to guide you to find the right solution for your company.
We partner with industry leading solution providers to deliver an open architecture solution which allows businesses to build communications system around a wide array of software and applications that leverage the benefits of IP telephony.
BENEFITS OF IP TELEPHONY
IP Telephony or Voice-over Internet Protocol (VoIP) is quickly becoming the preferred communication method for many businesses, thanks to its many advantages over wired phone communication. These advantages include lower costs and faster transmissions. Implementing IP Telephony in your contact center operations and unified communications solution can be highly beneficial to your business.
1) 24/7 Access to Voice Communication. IP Telephony is a fundamental part of a unified communication system. IP Telephony lets you conduct voice calls without being limited by time or location. You can also use a variety of devices, from laptops to smart-phones.
2) Reduced Costs. Reduced communication cost is one of the most obvious benefits of IP Telephony. Calls made through the internet will eliminate fees that are often associated with traditional phone services, such as long distance charges and international tolls.
3) Potential First Step to Unified Communications. Many companies who are considering investing in a full-scale unified communications system typically begin with IP Telephony. VoIP solutions are affordable and comprehensive, making them the sensible first step towards a more complex and advanced communication system. As your business grows and your needs increase, you can easily upgrade your IP Telephony system. You can also begin to add more features as you see fit.
4) Quick and Easy Deployment. Qyadat helps you implement your new IP Telephony system with little to no downtime, ensuring that your operations experiences no interruption.
5) 5. Voice Quality. Today’s VoIP has certainly come a long way in terms of reliability and voice quality. For reasonable rates, some private networks let you avail high-definition call quality with seamless voice traffic and zero static.